Rs.30.00 – Rs.440.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
Caraway seeds are known as Shahi Jeera (Sajeera or Kala Jeera) and are dark brown. Shahi jeera contain health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that are a powerful digestive aid and help eliminate stomach gas. Shah jeera is commonly used in Indian dishes for the preparation of masalas, curries, and side dishes. shah jeera is used as a spice in bread, especially rye bread
Shahjeera or Caraway Seeds Benefits
- Shahi Jeera has stimulant, antispasmodic, stomachic, carminative, hypolipidemic, antibacterial, astringent, and sedative properties
- Shahi Jeera effectively increases body metabolism. It is useful to treat skin diseases like eczema, dry skin, and psoriasis.
- Daily use of shah jeera in food helps in improving memory, controlling diabetes by reducing blood sugar levels.
- It acts on the female reproductive system which reduces inflammation of the uterus.
- It is helpful in improving prenatal health in pregnant women. It is helpful for lactating mothers by providing high iron content and milk production.
- The powder form assists in cancer treatment due to its powerful activities in radical scavenging, by slowing down the development of colon and breast cancer cells.
- Caraway tea is helpful in relieving digestive disorders by relaxing the intestines and reduces itching.
- Helps to stop bleeding from the gums
- Cures mouth ulcers
- Reduces foul smell
- Heals aching part of the bod