spicecliq shipping policy
international shipping charges
SHIPPING CHARGES WITH IN INDIA
CART VALUE BELOW INR 600- SHIPPING CHARGE -Rs 90
CART VALUE INR 600 TO 1200 SHIPPING CHARGE – Rs 60
CART VALUE ABOVE INR 1200 – FREE SHIPPING
COD ELIGIBLE ORDERS FROM INR 450 to 2500
Orders that do not meet the minimum cart value will be automatically canceled. If there is a refund, it will be processed within 48 hours
Shipping and return policy
1. All Orders will be despatched within 48 hrs.
2 minimum delivery time – Four days / maximum delivery time -10 days (in India)
3. The shipping charge is applicable to all purchase orders below Rs 1200. The tariff will be different and variable as per the value of the products.
4. Cash on delivery (COD) will be applicable with an additional amount of Rs.20/-
1. The Product return is eligible only for unused or unopened packets.
2. The return pick-up will arrange by the company.
3. The return request process is simple, but how? send SMS or Whatsapp message to 9400 441 115 .Use this format –
return #order Id
1. Payment refund will initiate only after reaching back the product at our warehouse and do an inspection of the package.
2. Normally it’ll take 5 to 7 days to reflect the refund amount in your account.
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account. Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits. Analytical cookies These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit , which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.