Pink Salt- Induppu
₹30.00 – ₹60.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
PINK SALT/ INDUPPU
In our diet, we always use sea salt. Which is damaging to our health, but which people consume due to a lack of knowledge. You can utilize pink salt if you desire to live a healthy lifestyle. It is a form of Indus salt found near the Himalayan foothills in Pakistan’s Punjab province. The most common salt in the diet is sodium chloride. However, pink salt contains potassium chloride instead of sodium chloride. Therefore, it has many benefits. This salt has not been refined. Calcium, potassium, and magnesium are all present. Pink salt contains more of these components than regular salt. This is advantageous to one’s health.
- People with high BP can also use moderate amounts of pink salt. It is good to drink this water to get rid of constipation.
- Pink salt is not free of refined and additives. It is believed to maintain fluid balance in our body and prevent dehydration.
- Pink salt prevents the contraction of the muscles of the body. And strengthens the muscles of the body. It is beneficial in respiratory diseases. Many skin diseases are found in the body and it is beneficial to apply them to the extremities.it is beneficial in maintaining good health.
- It is very beneficial for the body as it is an antidote. It removes the cough and vomiting. People who are overweight benefit from using this salt in their diet as it dissolves the fat and loses weight day by day.
How to use
Experts say that dipping the feet in pink salt water is good for foot pain. This is because magnesium sulfate is formed when pink salt dissolves in water. It has many benefits. It benefits everyone from heart health to BP. Bathing in lukewarm water with pink salt can help relieve leg pain and help you sleep better