Rs.70.00 – Rs.140.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
Aryavep is a tree found in most households in Kerala. Or of course, it is a tree that needs to be planted. Many people do not know enough about the benefits of Aryavep. Aryavep is very good for skin and hair beauty care.
BENEFITS OF NEEM POWDER
Most of us have a laid-back attitude when it comes to eating Aryavep leaves. However, keeping in mind that It has many health benefits, we cannot avoid this herb as its anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties are not only beneficial to your health but also help to get rid of common cosmetic problems.
Neem powder contains Vitamin C which helps in getting rid of skin problems like blackheads, skin discoloration, dullness, and aging.
Purifies the blood: The antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties of neem cleanse your blood and keep your internal organs functioning cleanly.
The anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties of neem play an important role in preventing gum disease, toothache, bad breath, and mouth ulcers.
USES OF NEEM POWDER
- Regular bathing in boiled water with neem and turmeric can cure all skin ailments.
- Applying neem leaves is a good way to soothe itchy skin allergies.
- Apply neem powder on the burnt area and the wound will heal quickly.
- NEEM POWDER is a good remedy for many respiratory problems. Just eating Aryaveppila on an empty stomach helps to get rid of occasional fever, and cough problems.
- Chewing neem leaves on an empty stomach helps to get rid of stomach worms. The biochemical components in it help.
- spicecliq.com deliver the finest grade neem powder from Kerala to all across India and selected foreign countries