₹170.00 – ₹340.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
Pulthailam (Lemongrass oil)
When we hear the word lemongrass oil, what comes to our mind is the indescribable aroma of that oil. Lemongrass oil is the main ingredient in all the lotions used for cleaning the floor in our house. Lemongrass essential oil is produced by steam distillation from the stem and leaves of the lemongrass plant. Lemongrass essential oil has a light, refreshing aroma that might assist to calm the nervous system. Wounds and bruises will heal faster as a result of this. Lemongrass oil can be made at home using a lemongrass plant. Lemongrass essential oil, whether purchased or made at home, must be stored properly. Preservation keeps the natural scent while preventing deterioration.
Lemongrass essential oil can be used to promote the treatment of nervous system illnesses by strengthening and improving nervous system function. It can also aid with dizziness, convulsions, and seizures, among other things. Essential oils’ antibacterial and heating characteristics aid in the prevention and treatment of acne, resulting in clear, beautiful skin every day. Lemongrass also includes antioxidant compounds that can aid in cancer prevention. Lemongrass essential oil can also be used to relieve pain. Lemongrass essential oil can help to relieve pain, inflammation, and muscle aches and pains. Lemongrass essential oil also aids in the reduction of gas problems in the body by relaxing the stomach muscles.
How to use
- In a basin of warm water, combine a few drops of lemongrass essential oil with grapefruit essential oil and basil essential oil. Cover the bowl of water with a cloth and place it about 30cm away from your face. You leave it like that for about 15 minutes to allow the heat to radiate. Colds and flu can be relieved by the warmth and scent of essential oils.
- To cure flatulence and abdominal pain, use 3-6 drops of essential oil in 1 cup of warm water.
- Gargle with a few drops of lemongrass essential oil mixed with water; this water will successfully treat foul breath.