Green Cardamom Powder
₹290.00 – ₹560.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
green cardamom Powder
green cardamom powder
Cardamom powder is made using the seeds of green cardamom. The skins of the cardamoms are either discarded or used in the tea leaves to give a hint of aroma. Cardamom is among the costliest spices all around the world. To make cardamom powder, one should always look for ‘green gold’ type cardamom as they are more aromatic and have extra seeds in them. It is important to prepare small batches of cardamom powder as they lose flavor and aroma quickly and should be stored in an airtight container away from moisture.
Benefits of Cardamom Powder
- Assists Digestion- cardamom has anti-inflammatory properties that help in the digestion process. Also, it has a cooling effect that helps in relieving acidity. It is extremely effective in gastrointestinal issues like vomiting, stomach aches, nausea, spasms, and indigestion.
- Fights Depression- Cardamom has healing properties and has proven effective in fighting against mental stress and depression. Adding cardamom powder to daily tea can help in maintaining cognitive health and balancing mood levels as well.
- Aids Heart Health- Studies have shown that cardamom possesses antioxidant properties that improve heart functions and also help in protecting against heart attacks.
- Supports Liver Health- cardamom has antioxidant properties that help in flushing out the toxins out of the body and improving the functionality of the liver. Studies have also shown that adding cardamom powder to the diet can help in preventing nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases and can also help in dealing with obesity issues as well.
Using Cardamom Powder in Cooking
Cardamom powder is used in dishes in various cultures from India, Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sweden, and many more. Cardamom powder can enhance the flavors of curries, teas, baked goods, desserts, sausages, mithais, etc. Its flavor is unique and complements well with both sweet and savory dishes.