Rs.100.00 – Rs.210.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
Ginger is grown in warmer parts of Asia, such as Sri Lanka, Japan, and south India.
We use it for spice and medicinal properties.
Dried Ginger has been a traditional herbal remedy for over a thousand years now in Asian, Indian and Arabic medicine. It contains a higher concentration of two active compounds, Shogaol and Gingerol about three times more than in fresh ginger.
Shogaol has a very strong anti-cough effect, and Gingerol has its unique type of spiciness.
- According to traditional Chinese medicine, fresh Ginger powder cools us down. It is very effective for fever reduction.
- The chemicals of Ginger powder help us reduce nausea and inflammation.
- It helps to treat vomiting caused by drugs used to treat HIV/AIDS.
- Doctors recommend taking ginger 30 minutes before each dose of medicine for 14 days to reduce nausea and vomiting in patients receiving HIV treatment.
- It helps in reducing Menstruation cramps. Doctors say by taking 500-2000 mg of ginger powder during the first 3-4 days of a menstrual cycle decreases the painful menstrual periods’ cramps in women and teens.
- By taking ginger powder by mouth can slightly reduce pain in people with osteoarthritis.
- The recommended dosage by doctors and researchers is 400 mg daily for pain in hip and knee osteoarthritis.
- With proper guidance from healthcare, ginger can also help overcome morning sickness in pregnant women.
The recommended dosage by doctors and researchers is 500 to 2500 mg of ginger daily in two to four divided doses for 3 days to 3 weeks
There are no reviews yet.