₹60.00 – ₹550.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
finest grade -fennel seed
Fennel Seeds have a recognizable long, thin shape and are pale green or brown in color. It gives a sweet taste and scent to curries, stews, bread, desserts, and beverages. In some parts of the world, people chew plain or sugar-coated fennel seeds after a meal.
Benefits of Fennel Seed
- Fennel seeds pack a lot of fibre in their tiny forms. In cases of the stomach flu, fibre helps to bulk up and treat watery diarrhea which helps to slow down and prevent loose or runny bowel movements
- It has antibacterial properties that helps to get rid of bacteria that can cause gassiness in cases of food poisoning or an upset stomach
- Fennel and fennel seeds are used to make a natural gripe water for older babies. This water may help relieve symptoms of gassiness or colic in infants
Fennel seeds contain higher concentrations of oils than the fennel plant. For this reason, you only need to use a teaspoon to 1 tablespoon (about 2 to 6 grams) of dried, whole fennel seeds in most recipes.