Bay Leaf-Tej Patta
₹18.00 – ₹75.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
Bay leaf -Tej patta
We also know Indian Bay leaves as Tej Patta which translates as ‘pungent leaf’ or Malabar leaf. The flavor and aroma of Bay leaves is similar to a blend of cinnamon and cardamom
- Tej patta is beneficial for diabetes as it helps to manage blood sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity. Tej patta protects the damage of pancreatic beta cells and enhances insulin secretion. Thus, it lowers blood sugar levels.
Take ¼-½ teaspoon powder form of tej patta and swallow it with warm water after lunch and dinner to maintain a normal blood glucose level.
- Bay leaf helps to manage the common cold. Tej patta controls cough, releases mucus, and clears, thus allowing the patient to breathe freely. It also controls frequent sneezing. This is because of its Kapha balancing property.
Take ¼-½ teaspoon Tejpatta powder and swallow it with water or honey after lunch and dinner to manage the symptoms of the common cold.
- Bay leaf is good for control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness. It helps to remove excess mucus from the lungs by melting it because of its Ushna (hot) property. This helps in reducing the symptoms of asthma.
Take ¼-½ teaspoon powder form of tej patta and swallow it with warm water or honey after lunch and dinner to manage the symptoms of asthma.
- Tej patta might lower the level of blood sugar. So it might interfere with blood sugar levels before and after any surgical operations. So, it is advisable to avoid the use of Tejpatta at least 2 weeks before surgery.
Bay leaf may irritate the skin. So it is advisable to consume Tejpatta in low doses. Tej patta is also recommended to avoid its use if anyone is already prone to allergies