Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
Ashwagandha is an ancient herb that offers various health benefits and has gained popularity in western medicines and supplements recently. The shrub extract is highly useful in managing stress levels and calming down the nerves of the brain. It helps in dealing with mental exhaustion along with various other health benefits. It has a sharp bitter taste and it is not used in cooking. It is native to India and some parts of the Mediterranean and Africa and has been widely used in ayurvedic medicines. As per the Ayurveda, it aggravates Pitta (digestion) and pacifies Vata (air) and Kapha (Earth and Water) doshas or elements of the body.
Benefits of ashwagandha Powder
- Helps Reproduction System: Ashwagandha is rich in properties that help in improving sperm count in men and other spermatogenic issues. It helps in treating erectile dysfunctions and also improves male hormones including testosterone and luteinizing hormone. In females, it helps in balancing hormones, aids female reproductive organs, and improves fertility with continued consumption.
- Enhances Libido: It has aphrodisiac properties that help in improving virility in men. Other than this it helps in reducing anxiety and mental stress.
- Treats Sleep Disorders: It is loaded with anti-stress and anxiolytic properties that help in reducing mental fatigue and improves sleeping disorders like insomnia.
- Heart Health: It has antioxidant properties that help in removing heart blockages that can be the cause of heart attacks. It prevents build-up in heart vessels and prevents blood clotting. It is also proven effective in lowering blood sugar levels in the body.
- Promotes Healthy Skin: Studies have proven that ashwagandha powder helps in reducing oxidative stress in the body and has anti-aging properties. It helps in reducing acne and pimples and promotes smooth, supple skin.
- Assists Cognitive Health: Few cognitive abilities such as memory, conceptual reasoning, processing speed start to decline with age. Adding ashwagandha to the food can enhance these cognitive functions. Consuming ashwagandha regularly is proven to boost memory retention abilities.
- Boosts Immunity: ashwagandha is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that enhance immunity cells to keep diseases at bay. It also helps in treating painful joints and is extremely beneficial in health conditions like arthritis. With its rich iron content, it promotes the red blood cell count as well. Studies show that ashwagandha has certain components that help protection from various types of cancer.
How to Use Ashwagandha Powder
Ashwagandha powder should be taken as prescribed by the certified medical practitioner. The usual recommended dosage is 3 grams for adults. It should be taken empty stomach preferably in the morning or at night with a glass of warm milk.