Rs.50.00 – Rs.100.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
In India, HENNA is commonly known as Mehndi. It is a very medicinal plant. MEHNDI is used to color the hands during festivals and weddings. The first thing that comes to mind when you hear mylanchi is MEHNDI. Apart from henna, mylanchi leaves have long been used as a remedy for various cosmetic problems.
BENEFITS OF MEHNDI
MEHNDI is a special medicine for blood cleansing, peace of mind, menstrual cramps, and jaundice. Henna is also good for hair health. MEHNDI contains ingredients that can cool the body. Henna can be used to prevent pimples caused by excessive heat. Henna is the best remedy for almost all types of hair problems. MEHNDI can be used as a powder or a paste.
Henna is a remedy for liver diseases like jaundice. Often jaundice becomes incurable. At that time, henna can be used as an Ayurvedic remedy without any side effects.
USES OF MEHNDI
- Henna is used to paint the skin and change the gray color of the hair.
- For baldness- Take a small pan and pour a little mustard oil. Put some henna in it. Heat for a while. After cooling, filter the oil and apply it to the scalp. This is the best medicine for baldness.
- Prevents hot flashes – During hot weather, hot flashes appear on the body regardless of gender. Excessive heat and perspiration can cause hot flashes. Heat some henna leaves in clean water. Pour this water over the hot spot on tolerable heat. The heat will go away and you will get good cooling.
- To relieve headaches- The flower of henna also has medicinal properties. Put a little henna leaves and flowers in vinegar for about an hour. Apply it on the forehead. Headaches can be easily relieved.
- Henna is a good way to fight dandruff. Mix a little henna, fenugreek, and mustard oil well. Add fenugreek powder. Boil it and strain it. If it is applied regularly on the scalp, dandruff will not occur.
- SPICECLIQ PROMISE, WE SHOULD DELIVER ONLY HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS