₹90.00 – ₹810.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
Ceylon cinnamon is known as “true cinnamon” and native to Sri Lanka and South India. Ceylon cinnamon is made from the bark or skin of the Cinnamon tree. Ceylon cinnamon tree is tan-brown and showing many tight sticks with soft layers.
Ceylon cinnamon contains all the health-promoting properties of cinnamon with none of the toxic properties, which is why it’s the healthiest type of cinnamon.
- Ceylon cinnamon gives a lot of anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant effects. These properties mean Ceylon cinnamon supports your immune system of the body.
- Cinnamaldehyde is the main essential oil found in the Ceylon cinnamon bark and responsible for most of its medicinal values.
- Studies about type II diabetics have shown that even less than 1/2 a teaspoon a day of Ceylon cinnamon for two months reduces blood glucose levels.
- Ceylon cinnamon can fight against bacteria, viruses, and even drug-resistant fungi.
- Cinnamon is an anti-inflammatory compound – it blocks inflammatory molecules like arachidonic acid and TNF-alpha, keeping unnecessary inflammation in check and prevents inflammation-related diseases.
- Cinnamon can able to reduce blood pressure and lower triglycerides, indicating that it is good for our heart health.
- Cinnamon improves memory power and reducing oxidative stress in the brain. Ceylon cinnamon may also protect dopaminergic neurons in Parkinson’s patients. A small study in humans showed that the mere scent of cinnamon improved cognitive function.
- The spice inhibits the function of a molecule called NF-kappaB, which turns on a good deal of cancer-causing genes. Ceylon cinnamon can help to block proteins that allow cancers to access our blood supply and spread To other parts of the body.
Buy finest quality ceylon cinnamon at lowest price from spicecliq.com
Product SKU: CCIME
Product Brand: spicecliq
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 1600
Product In-Stock: InStock