₹70.00 – ₹650.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Finest Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return up to 7 days
- Secure Payment with Razorpay
finest grade- black cardamom-kali elaichi
Black Cardamom, scientifically known as Amomum subulatum, grows in a pod that has thick wrinkly skin with a length of less than an inch and contains small, sticky, dark-colored seeds inside it.
It goes well with rice puddings, cakes, payasam, etc. It is commonly used to flavor Indian curries with garam masala. It is also used to give a smoky flavor to soups.
Benefits of Black Cardamom
- It has Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties
- It protects from Chronic Diseases
- Treats Bad Breath and Prevents Cavities
- It helps with Digestive Problems