Rs.70.00 – Rs.140.00
Free shipping on orders over Rs 1500
- Quality Guaranteed
- Free Return
- Secure Payments
Tulsi is one of the common medicinal plants in our homes. In the past, at least one Tulsi was grown in the backyard of every house. There are two main types of Tulsi. Krishna Thulasi with dark blue and dark blue mixed green leaves and white mixed green stalks called ramathulasi. These two varieties of Tulsi have all the medicinal properties.
BENEFITS OF TULSI
Although it has long been recognized by our scientific community as an anti-bacterial, Tulsi has been shown to have antioxidant, antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-cancer properties. Tulsi is mentioned in the Vedas and Puranas. It is also used as an insect repellent. It contains chemicals such as malonic acid, eugenol, carvacrol, linalool, and caryophyllene. Tulsi is an excellent remedy for sore throat, cough, and stomach ailments. Tulsi is highly destructive against E. coli bacteria. Its juice is the best mosquito repellent in Sri Lanka.
USES of TULSI
- TULSI powder is also used as a remedy for skin ailments, worms, and fevers.
- For colds and nasal congestion, it is enough to steam boiled water which is boiled with tulsi powder.
- Take some Tulasi powder mixed with honey and chew it regularly to cure respiratory ailments.
- If you have a skin disease, apply Tulasi powder with rose water or honey to the affected area.
- Apply tulsi powder on the forehead to get a good sleep.
- Drinking water with tulsi powder is also good for your health.
- BUY HIGH-QUALITY TULSI POWDER FROM SPICECLIQ.COM- INDIA’S BEST ONLINE SHOPPING SITE